Transform Your Kansas City Home with Durable Fiberglass Replacement Windows
When windows get old, they can tend to underperform, leaving your home’s indoor temperature uncomfortable. Durable, strong fiberglass windows secure and insulate your home so indoor temperatures are consistent throughout.
Benefits of Fiberglass Windows
- Security—The thinnest window frame on the market with the strength of steel that will outlast your home.
- Durable—Strong chip and moisture-resistant fiberglass windows last for years to come. (Durability hint—fiberglass is what canoes and hard hats are made of).
- Insulating—Fiberglass windows give your home consistent comfort regardless of what season it is. Indoor temperatures stay consistent with fiberglass windows.
- Efficient—Fiberglass windows are the most efficient option on the market. Giving you the highest return on your investment.
- Quiet—The insulation properties of fiberglass windows help lower the amount of noise intrusion from the outdoors, so you can enjoy the indoors.
Marvin—Our Preferred Brand of Fiberglass Windows for Kansas City Area Homes
Marvin, a family-owned company, helps people live better by offering long-lasting, beautiful solutions for windows and doors. Marvin raises the standard for windows and builds beauty and simplicity into people’s everyday lives with their products.
Marvin provides window products that give you long-term performance and energy efficiency in any climate.
“They did a great job installing the windows. Good prices, and knowledgeable service! Will use again!”
Why Choose StateLine Exteriors
Looking for a window contractor near Kansas City? StateLine Exteriors is a Marvin authorized replacement contractor. We are exacting in our work so the materials, craftsmanship, and finishing touches on your window replacements are flawless. We provide superior window installation and stand behind our work, so you can rest assured that your windows will maintain their high performance.
How to Know You Need New Windows
- When your utility bills rise due to old windows.
- When broken windows compromise your safety.
- When your windows are hard to open or close.
- When moisture penetrates your windows, creating wood rot, water stains, or condensation.
- When your windows warp or show signs of mold.
- When you feel drafty air indoors.
- When your window locking mechanisms stop working properly.
We make home updates simple:
Schedule a Consultation
Fill out our easy web form or call us to schedule a no-pressure conversation about your project.
Personalize Your Design
We will guide you through the process and help you understand your options with a detailed quote.
Enjoy a house ready to welcome you home at the end of the day.
Our Personal Service Promise
Good Labor Isn't Cheap - Cheap Labor Isn't Good
You deserve a company that sticks by you and meets your expectations. That’s why the StateLine Exteriors team makes relationships a priority. We make sure you understand the process before we begin and communicate clearly throughout your project. Our installers never cut corners and always go the extra mile.