Expand Your Kansas City Home’s Entertainment Space with Beautiful Decking
Indoor-outdoor living makes enjoying every area of your home that much easier. Whether you desire more living space or you want to entertain outdoors, installing a deck with StateLine Exteriors will add home value, increase beauty, and give you more room to move.
And with composite decking, gaining all the benefits of a deck doesn’t have to mean excessive amounts of maintenance.
Fiberon Composite Decks: StateLine’s Recommended Decking Material for Kansas City Area Homes
You need a deck that matches your style and budget. Fiberon decking can do this without compromising options, quality of product, or beauty. It is a long-lasting, made in the USA composite decking.
Benefits of Fiberon
- Resists staining and fading
- Incredibly durable, heavier, and denser than other composite options
- Made from recycled materials and environmentally friendly
- Doesn’t contain harmful chemicals
- Provides the industry’s’ first 25-year warranty on staining and fading
Why Choose StateLine Exteriors As Your Decking Contractor
Not only do we install the best materials for your new deck, but our team also puts your needs first. We listen to what you want and guide you through a selection process that finds the perfect deck for your home. We always leave our worksite tidy and ensure your deck is installed right the first time.
Beautiful, Safe Deck and Railing Installation
Our team can install a deck that will last for years. We offer only high-quality composite decking options to bring you a lovely and low-maintenance exterior, especially when coupled with James Hardie siding.
We ensure that your deck ledger is properly installed, including ledger board flashing, which is often overlooked yet is vital to the safety and lifespan of your deck. Completed with aluminum railings, our decks will be secure and beautiful for years to come.
Wood Vs. Composite Decks
- Maintenance— Composite decking requires less maintenance and is easier to install than wood. There is no need for sanding, staining, or painting the boards.
- Safety— Composite decks do not run the risk of splintering, cracking, or rotting, which equates to a safer product.
- Durability— Composite materials don’t break down or rot like wood, making the material last longer (25 years vs. wood’s 15 years).
- Overall Cost— With less yearly upkeep and fewer replacements, composite decks cost less over their lifespans. Increasing wood prices make composite decking similar in cost to cedar.
- No Guesswork— Wood decks will swell and shrink over time, moving boards around. Composite decking remains the way it was installed.
“The crew did a great job and made sure everything looked good or it was redone. Improved the appearance of our house 100%.”
We make home updates simple:
Schedule a Consultation
Fill out our easy web form or call us to schedule a no-pressure conversation about your project.
Personalize Your Design
We will guide you through the process and help you understand your options with a detailed quote.
Enjoy a house ready to welcome you home at the end of the day.
Our Personal Service Promise
Good Labor Isn't Cheap - Cheap Labor Isn't Good
You deserve a company that sticks by you and meets your expectations. That’s why the StateLine Exteriors team makes relationships a priority. We make sure you understand the process before we begin and communicate clearly throughout your project. Our installers never cut corners and always go the extra mile.